Wills 01 Grand Cherokee

About a week or two ago I got my Two 18" lvl 4's. Ive been having problems with Getting the correct amp to my house because of the company and also my Headunit took a shit so I havnt been really motivated to start building. But last week I bought two sheets of mdf and got my cuts for the box done. Last night I decided to get acouple things screwed together.

BTW im running my lvl 4's off of two Hifonics Bxi1606D's, I had one which made me happy with my last setup so I decided to get another one :) This box is alittle above the window line....its even with my back headrests. I didnt really want to wall it right now because I enjoy seeing out of my Back window :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wood cut out and just placed together to see how it looked

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics from today (11/25/07) Glued/Screwed the walls together and also the port to the front.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Inbetween the headrest is a big area of box that Im planning on putting a strip of Plexiglass, Just so I dont have that blank area just sitting there.

Posted Image

Bracing: Im using a 2x4 across the top and then some 1 1/4" Dowel for the sides and top

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saw this big ass moth when I finished.....Pretty crazy

Posted Image

This box is alittle above the window line....its even with my back headrests. I didnt really want to wall it right now because I enjoy seeing out of my Back window :)

from the looks of it you can barely see out the back window, I woulda walled it off.... pics of mustang?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

lmao, you can still see outta that window?

yeah I can see alittle bit......I can see whats coming behind me. I didnt think I'd be able to see anything but its enough.

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 26 2007, 10:55 AM) 199887[/snapback]
from the looks of it you can barely see out the back window, I woulda walled it off.... pics of mustang?

Wall might be possible later on. I already had about $50 in wood cut up for this box before I even thought about it. So Ill see how this box sounds and use it for awhile.

Mustang is a POS. thing is completely rusted.....not that it couldnt be fixed up, just no body has the time/money or motivation around here to do it. Its pretty much used as a table :)

what year mustang is it? does it have an engine or tranny or anything? im looking for another mustang.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

what year mustang is it? does it have an engine or tranny or anything? im looking for another mustang.

67' It runs....pretty good I guess. It recently got some power brakes, not many other mods. No floor boards cause my bro started fixing them and just stopped.

Thats either a BIG ass box, or a small ass back area!

41 x 24 x 27 for the box. not that much space in the Jeep :(

Archived