Innovative Technologies USB Turntable

Has anybody ever used anything like this? It's a turntable to record your records onto your computer, pretty cool invention.

So anyways I'm currently uplaoding Billy Joels' - Glass Houses & idk if it was his producers, masters, engineers or the turntable its-self but when looking at the songs in audacity even if you amplify a song 0.01 db past the default it's just one big red line. I read somewhere that Records were supposed to has amazing SQ & that's why alot of SQ guys listen/use them in their house. I'm honestly surprised because this is horrible.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

My dad and I have an Ion USB turntable. I havent used it much yet, but I did find that its all in the software...some software isnt worth a shit. Do some research on the best programs to use. I was amazed at the SQ of the one we have...and yes vinyl does have a sound to it that no digital file can touch. Yes the digital stuff is "cleaner" but there's a certain tonal quality to vinyl that just can't be beat.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.