trade in new computer for tablet/nexus

Alright since my computer keeps blue screening and crashing and such and it is brand new, and was around 800 bucks at best buy, I do have a best buy card and do know a good chunch about smart phones

One phone that caught my eye was the nexus galaxy, 4.1 icecream sandwhich and 4.6 inch screen, only 5.0 megapixel camera in the back vs my old thunderbolts 8. but already on 4.1 android software, blazing fast (i have tested it out and my buddy has one) only thing lacking is signal strength.

for tablets, since the xoom first came out that caught my eye, what i am looking for is the best one with expandable memory, the most usb ports possibly since i do play one game on this computer, biggest screen, fastest software, they are all on 3.0 honeycomb.

any thoughts? also I have verizon, love droids, have had thunderbolt, droid 2, droid 1

I'll start with the phone.

First, the megapixel rating of a camera means absolutely nothing. It's the sensor that matters. The sensor on the GNex is much higher quality than that sensor on the TBolt and will have much clearer photos. I wouldn't recommend the GNex, as it'sa very poorly/cheaply made phone. It's not the only phone with ICS, lots of phones have them via custom ROMS, and even more will be getting official releases soon.

As for tablets, I wouldn't really recommend the Xoom, but if you like it, go for it. I personally recommend the Asus Transformer. It's a damn fine tablet, and you can buy a removable keyboard dock. The tablet has microSD, MicroHDMI, Mic/headphone input, and a front and rear camera. The dock adds 2 USB ports, a fullsize SD port, and of course a keyboard. It's currently on 3.2 Honeycomb, and will be receiving the ICS update very soon.

I see you're a Droid fan, so I would recommend the Droid 3. I have one, currently running ICS, and its damn nice. The only thing with the current ICS build for D3 is that the camera doesn't work. However, Hashcode (the dev working on it) is fixing the camera drivers right now, and will have an update in the next few days.

Good luck in your choices.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I am still debating about what I want to do with the computer either trade it in for the same exact one or upgrade to the I7.

As for the phones I haven't heard that about the galaxy but I will keep that in mind. I would want something 4g since it is being upgraded around here very soon, and already is up in mass where I go.

As for the tablet I believe I saw that one at best buy and it looked pretty nice