well me and my friend went to the junkyard cause he wanted to get parts for his fiero and well we got bored and went through like every car there. we found some good stuff there and i found some luminics faux hid bulbs in a 1999 infinity I30 so i jacked them and decided to throw them in my dads car cause it was the only thing it fits here are some pics theyre pretty sweet.

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

before

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

after

DSC02554.jpg

comparison shot

just incase you guys were in the market looking for some faux hids these are some nice ones theyre brighter than the oem bulb but they do suck in rain it looks like youre driving with no lights on the ground.

just incase you guys were in the market looking for some faux hids these are some nice ones theyre brighter than the oem bulb but they do suck in rain it looks like youre driving with no lights on the ground.

niiiiice. sometimes i HATE driving in the rain in certain places, like if i'm unfamiliar with the roads cuz i cant see a damn thing where i'm going