Sonic Electronix

As I was told when I asked this question... Do a little research and use the Torres box calc..

Use the search button

The program is the program, who can already had experience in manufacturing of the optimum box for this purpose subwoofer? It is necessary for me only exact volume and the size of port, frequency of 34 hertz. Thanks!

There isn't just a exact optimum number for any sub... ALOT of it depends on the car, position of the box, port and subs in the car... To many variables to give exact specs.. Google the specs for the sub and the manufacture will have a recommended volume after displacement and about 15in2 per f3 of port... From there its trial and error on what will work in your car better

Hope that help. And that I explained it decently

Or what purplehaze said..

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

There isn't just a exact optimum number for any sub... ALOT of it depends on the car, position of the box, port and subs in the car... To many variables to give exact specs.. Google the specs for the sub and the manufacture will have a recommended volume after displacement and about 15in2 per f3 of port... From there its trial and error on what will work in your car better

Hope that help. And that I explained it decently

Or what purplehaze said..

I have understood, the car Lancer Х, a sedan, I plan the box to direct with a subwoofer to salon, the box with one port, to adjust on frequency of 34 hertz. Thanks for the information.

2.3 cu ft. is what MTX recommends. I don't know what you can fit in your trunk, but I did some calculations and came up with these box specs. Width: 22", height: 17", depth: 17". The port would be 2" x 15.5", and 26" long. The port would be tuned to 34 hz for the size of the box.

2.3 cu ft. is what MTX recommends. I don't know what you can fit in your trunk, but I did some calculations and came up with these box specs. Width: 22", height: 17", depth: 17". The port would be 2" x 15.5", and 26" long. The port would be tuned to 34 hz for the size of the box.

I think your case small, at me at present 2,6 cu ft. and the size of port 3,2" х 14" х 20", but bass me doesn't suit the case, hoots... What to do?