Need help picking a tool set

My current tool set with random missing sockets has got to go. It was given to me as a gift and I can tell it came from walmart. The ratchet always broke on me. I like to do small jobs on cars, and go as far as to changing suspension related parts. Could someone help recommend a good tool set for around 200$ from sears or elsewhere...

http://www.sears.com...anics+Tool+Sets

I have a few craftsman ratchets that broke twice on me when removing a cv axel nut. (Shoulda used a breaker bar, which I didn't have)

Is there anything better than craftsman and with good warranty for the price range I am looking for?

Any help is appreciated. I have used the same crappy tool set for 4 years and it's about time for an upgrade.

Thanks! :drinks:

http://www.sears.com...=4&blockType=G4

This should get what you need dne its what ive been using for a year no problems :good:

i have that exact tool set works good for me doing small stuff. :good:

My exact one as well. I love it with a passion. It has never failed me. plus craftsmen has a life time warranty.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I also have the 154-piece set. It's a good set of tools, but I don't really like the case. The smaller wrenches fall out some times, because they're kinda just sandwiched in there. I'd personally get one those toolbox-drawer type sets. In fact, now that I see those, I think I'm gonna try to sell mine and get one of those.