Getting DD-1 Tomorrow

Ok well FedEX says i'm getting it tomorrow so before i run out and start tuning I have been thinking of any questions i might have when doing it so get them out of the way right away so it all goes smooth.

First off when setting the deck through the amp I see the manual says to turn down the gain and switch the crossover to flat. I'll be using a sundown 1500D and a sundown 100.2 to set the max volume, do i turn everything down on both amps? What about the crossover switch on the 100.2 It doesn't say flat i have full, hpf and, lpf i'm guessing hpf since its not playing any lows? I have attached a picture of the side of the amps so we are all on the same page. First one is the 1500 and the second one is my 100.2. The manual for the 100.2 says it has a 18 db octave crossover slope but the manual only lists 12 and 24 is it gonna matter what one i use so set the crossover? Sorry for the questions maybe i'm over thinking the process some. I tend to do that!!!! Thanks for the help in advance.

amp.jpg

amp2.jpg

100.2 on full, bass boost down, sensitivity down. Sub amp LPF all the way up and everything else down, only use the 40Hz tone.

2006 Chevy Cobalt SS

Headunit: Eclipse 8445 (sold)

Highs Amp: Eclipse 3620 (sold)

Sub Amp: Eclipse 3122 (sold)

Front stage: Memphis M class6.5 components (2007)

Sub: 1 Memphis M class 12" (sold)

SPL TermLab 130.7 (windshield) (selling)

Car Audio & Alarm installer for 16 years.

Pray for my daughter Katrina please!