Complete Design Process Vid(simple)

Here's a quick vid of a complete design process...sped it up a little to save some time. This is a very simple one, just trying it out for the first time. I may do something like this for a more complex design so you can see all the little things that are done to achieve a desired look.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

love that mortal kombat music and love the design as always was it hard to find port volume on that? in that strange shape?

Not hard at all. I just kinda guess and then see what the port area is by using the "text" tool. Click on any closed in space and it'll give you the area of it. Then I'll alter it a little to get the area I need.

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

thanks for showing how to do that round over thing! i've got a lot to learn with sketchup.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

thanks for showing how to do that round over thing! i've got a lot to learn with sketchup.

No problem. There are lots of little techniques and shortcuts that you kinda stumble upon.