serious problem...need help?

Ok guys I upgraded my power wire from 4 to 0 gauge and I also dropped in my new alt...now.. the problem is that after I finished doing that my mids and highs started to randomly make a loud high pitched sound...kinda like a microphone does...and it only happens when my Bluetooth is turned on and I'm connected to my phone playing my music off the phone...I first thought it was interference from rcas and power wire but I completely separated them and still no luck....I'm going crazy can anyone help...can it be the alt that's messed up?

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Sounds linke you phone mic is picking up the sound and refeeding it through the system. Try connecting you phone through the aux impute (if you can) and see if it works.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Sounds linke you phone mic is picking up the sound and refeeding it through the system. Try connecting you phone through the aux impute (if you can) and see if it works.

Yea ill try that I need to go out and get an aux...the things is that it never did it before till after I dropped in the new 0 gauge and alt....

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Maybe with the new wire and alt there is more power going to everything so it's being picked up throught the blutooth?

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Maybe with the new wire and alt there is more power going to everything so it's being picked up throught the blutooth?

Oh....ok...ima try and hat an aux by Monday cuz I doubt anyone will b open tomorrow or maybe my bro has one and ill try that....or cds also....thanks for the help ill check back in after I tried this out to c if it goes away....

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Ok so I tried the aux and cds and it still does the same thing....it happens every time I pass the volume of 24 on my double din....do you think it could be the double din....should I ground it better it is a pioneer...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

ground the rca's and see if its still there

How would I ground them on a double din?.... Same way if it was a single din unit....cuz the rcas are extended out...if u need to look it up my double din is a pioneer avic z110bt...look it up so u can c what I mean about the rcas...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...