Honda Accord Rebuild - Update *** 12-4-07 ***

what year accord is it?? i have a 2000 honda accord coupe and i try alot of systems and none of them sound loud outside the car.right now i have a 15"L7 on a box1606 in a 4cube box tuned@35hertz and it sounds decent but i want louder

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

what year accord is it?? i have a 2000 honda accord coupe and i try alot of systems and none of them sound loud outside the car.right now i have a 15"L7 on a box1606 in a 4cube box tuned@35hertz and it sounds decent but i want louder

I've got the 2002 honda accord coupe, and the current system we just put in sounds decently loud outside of it, but then again I haven't heard too too many systems so far.

Current System

2 - 12'' Rockford Fosgate P3's

2 - 6 1/2'' Alpine Type-S Front Speakers

2 - 6'' x 9'' Alpine Type-S Rear Speakers

Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod Display Head Unit

Custom Built Box

12 Gauge Wire to Subwoofers

4 Gauge Rockford Fosgate Amp Wiring Kit

Rockford Fosgate P1000-1BD Mono Amplifier

do you get alot of rattles inside n outside the car??.last time i turn on my system and was able to hear it 200 feet away

oh definitely, i'm dynamatin the hell out of it trying to fix it haha

Current System

2 - 12'' Rockford Fosgate P3's

2 - 6 1/2'' Alpine Type-S Front Speakers

2 - 6'' x 9'' Alpine Type-S Rear Speakers

Alpine IDA-X001 Ipod Display Head Unit

Custom Built Box

12 Gauge Wire to Subwoofers

4 Gauge Rockford Fosgate Amp Wiring Kit

Rockford Fosgate P1000-1BD Mono Amplifier

YES YOU ARE!!! man, he is really like going crazy over dynamat, i understand you get a good deal but as much as your doing i guess if you love it!! lol

i'll prolly not even bother to dynamat this ride, maybe the future right who knows, i dont really care about this one lol..

Its coming along good tho. everything turned out pretty good, glad you got the amp tuned bit more and stuff.

06 SCION tC

do you get alot of rattles inside n outside the car??.last time i turn on my system and was able to hear it 200 feet away

yea he hates the rattle... the entire car body flexes, the roof, the side panels the trunk, the hood, everything... and inside is a rattlin mahem.

I can slightly feel the bass about 20 feet away sitting in my car its like a small vibration. and thats without a ported box.. i would think it would be a lot louder and lower with ported and ou would be surprised adam.

06 SCION tC

alpine....that vid looks good man....also, your voltage is REALLY good

yea he has a fairly new car and i'm assuming good battery everything is kept up and pretty clean car so and that capacitor is really helping out!

vids didnt turn out as good as they could have, i ont have the greatest camera but it gets the job done!

06 SCION tC

Archived