OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

wooow let me just say you are a great inspiration. i am 17 years old i have my own tahoe and have always put my hard work nd money into it to make it something to be proud of. But the attention to detail that you have is amazing. i wish i knew how to do the body work and paint like you do. great job on the truck hope to see more of it soon :D

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

ok, got this in the mail today. I havent installed it though. I'm excited to have a good steady voltage now.

a0c3d311.jpg

and I need help deciding on some mids and highs. Pretty stuck on the crescendo mp6's. I just need some opinions. I found a t600-4 that I could afford. Do you think 2 6.5's per door with 2 tweets would be loud enough? The amp is almost pushing 200 watts per channel, but the crescendo's are rated at 150 watts rms a piece. Should I look at a stronger amp or would 2 of them do fine on that? Tired of the components running off deck power. Need to upgrade soon!

Okay, to start off my day I helped install a 4 channel in afrobass' explorer.

191f914e.jpg

28e3f22c.jpg

Then we came back to my house and started working on the alt. Afrobass hooked me up with some stinger hyperflex 1/0 for the big 3.

61d3b045.jpg

Afrobass himself

ec2efb67.jpg

Alt in

6f826bc3.jpg

Running alt to battery

176624c5.jpg

8e3a8865.jpg

I should've taken more pictures haha. We completed the big 3 and got the installed

32a81e3c.jpg

Charged at a steady 15.1 at idle cold. With the amp I have pulling less than 80 amps, I have 0 voltage drop. Another suprise is on its way. A DC 175.4.

You've got a promising future ahead of you kid, just keep learning and putting that knowledge to use. And thank you to your dad for passing on his knowledge to you because he obviously saw the talent and potential you had.

I have never liked lowered trucks, just as you might not like lifted trucks. But thats ok not everyone is into the same things. I have watched your build due to twostrokeking being my nephew and i look at things he posts on. Even though i dont like lowered trucks, what draws me to your build is the great work that you do. It is nice to see someone so young be so good at what he does and take pride in what he's doing. You are an inspiration to young and old. Keep up the amazing work and i hope you use your talent to go somewhere in life. I definitely think you have a bright future in the automotive industry.

wow that's one bad ass truck! i love it!

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

Nice truck man. Not a fan of suicide doors, but that's my personal preference. Lookin' good though.

I really like the suicide doors. Not only do they draw a lot of attention, but they're easier to get out of haha.

You've got a promising future ahead of you kid, just keep learning and putting that knowledge to use. And thank you to your dad for passing on his knowledge to you because he obviously saw the talent and potential you had.

Thanks man. I try my hardest on the truck. I've been learning a ton throughout the entire build and I enjoy ever but of it.

I have never liked lowered trucks, just as you might not like lifted trucks. But thats ok not everyone is into the same things. I have watched your build due to twostrokeking being my nephew and i look at things he posts on. Even though i dont like lowered trucks, what draws me to your build is the great work that you do. It is nice to see someone so young be so good at what he does and take pride in what he's doing. You are an inspiration to young and old. Keep up the amazing work and i hope you use your talent to go somewhere in life. I definitely think you have a bright future in the automotive industry.

I actually do like lifted pick ups, but I am a minitrucker. Anything custom that gets my attention, I am a fan of. I'm just glad I have this pick up to work on and keep me going. I work in the garage when I'm mad or frustrated. I just love wrenching. Hopefully it takes me somewhere in life.

wow that's one bad ass truck! i love it!

Thank you.

So I have another update for you guys. Interior work is going to be getting started here soon. Couple sexy pictures.

1A48A339-4607-4FF3-9736-AC863F039201-2473-00000203B231CD77.jpg

8E1282D7-8223-4E0A-959B-4E919661B295-2473-00000203BFAC8930.jpg

This is a beastly freaking amp. Thanks to deepsilencer for hooking me up with this.

Also got these on the way

3E066CB1-F96B-4078-88B3-4C59A240D8F6-2473-0000020513074C25.jpg

So the plan for the doors is 2 6.5's and 2 tweets per door. Running passive off channel 1 & 2. Then when I get some more money, 2 crescendo 8's and super tweets. One per door ran off channels 3 & 4.

Archived