OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Hmmm, good thing you're not going the "herp derp, kicker>all" route your first time! :)

Sounds like your dad has experience in the car audio game?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Hmmm, good thing you're not going the "herp derp, kicker>all" route your first time! :)

Sounds like your dad has experience in the car audio game?

No, I read around quite a bit and figured I could get better stuff with my money haha. He's been building cars for about 20 years, mainly hydraulics, but he does have experience with audio too. He's never ran any huge systems, but he has the know how and is willing to help me with it. Just on this forum for about a month, I've learned a ton about car audio.

Freakin' Sick! You guys made that look easy- but I know it was no joke.

Truck is wicked clean and sits NICE. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

that audiopipe amp will do just fine for them OA 12s..dont let any1 tell u otherwise.. ive ran audiopipe amps off n on for 2 or 3 yrs now and never had a single issue out of any of them..

also for the pain and extra work of charging your hydro batteries.. i would ran a little 4g or 8g wire to the back maybe even 0 gauge dependign on how many amps the compressors take etc.. so when ur truck is on its charging them too.. save ya alot of work..dragging the chARGER out n crap.. just like adding batts in the rear for amps..

and for 4th orders im not a total expert.. but i was always told to use at 2:1 ratio.. like 1 cube sealed 2 ported.. i think that box is too small...and with just a single 4" round port im assuming ur gonna have terrable port huffing..(port noise)..

JUST to be safe i would actually get a design from somebody on here.. like RAM designs..

i know my buddy just did a 4th order for 2 sa12s he did 2.2 cubes for sealed chamber and 4 ported at 45hz with like a 8x8 or 9x9 square port..and O MY GOD it was just silly

Thanks guys. I put my life into this truck so it means a lot when you guys like it.

that audiopipe amp will do just fine for them OA 12s..dont let any1 tell u otherwise.. ive ran audiopipe amps off n on for 2 or 3 yrs now and never had a single issue out of any of them..

also for the pain and extra work of charging your hydro batteries.. i would ran a little 4g or 8g wire to the back maybe even 0 gauge dependign on how many amps the compressors take etc.. so when ur truck is on its charging them too.. save ya alot of work..dragging the chARGER out n crap.. just like adding batts in the rear for amps..

and for 4th orders im not a total expert.. but i was always told to use at 2:1 ratio.. like 1 cube sealed 2 ported.. i think that box is too small...and with just a single 4" round port im assuming ur gonna have terrable port huffing..(port noise)..

JUST to be safe i would actually get a design from somebody on here.. like RAM designs..

i know my buddy just did a 4th order for 2 sa12s he did 2.2 cubes for sealed chamber and 4 ported at 45hz with like a 8x8 or 9x9 square port..and O MY GOD it was just silly

Well there is going to be two total ports. It's 2.0 cubes for each sub. The bed is body dropped and I have the hydraulics in the bed so I don't have a ton of space, but according to the program the box fits the specs of the subs. If it sounds bad, I'll probably have a box designed. I've heard good and bad about audiopipe, but this is just a small daily system so I think it will get the job done. As for the charging the batteries, it might be done in the future, but I'm 17 with no job so I have to plan my projects. Thanks for the help though :)

Archived