OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Awesome work !! Love the color ! :drinks:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

looking good so far

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Damn! I forgot the most important part haha. I got the subs yesterday. 2 obsidian OA-12's.

375348_332589836760065_100000271546965_1243484_1962591001_n.jpg

I like the look of the subs without the logo. :) FWIW, we are trying to switch the logo color over to metallic copper but it's proving to be a lot more difficult than anticipated. But back OT, the all black look is really nice.

PS: I love the color of your truck!

Also to the OP, can you send me an email? [email protected]

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

Well today has been a long day. I went to a welding competition for school. Individually I placed 3rd overall and our the 4 of us from the school took 1st as team. I'm constantly learning and I'm trying to use all the knowledge so it doesn't go to waste. So when we got back to school I went to pop the door and nothing. So I popped the passenger door so my friend could get his stuff and it worked fine, but the driver side still wouldn't open. So i got in from the passenger side and drove home. I started working on it right away. I tried taking the door panel off so I could get to the latch, but its basically impossible to take off when the door is closed. I started removing pieces off my dash so I could get some wiggle room. I took the switch panel off the door and jammed my arm through it. I reached the latch, but it wouldn't budge one bit. I tried various things to get it to move and it still would not move. So I took off the speaker grille and the speaker so I could easily reach the latch. Got to it and it still would not budge at all. So I finally called my dad and both of us thought it was weird the door wasn't acting strange at all before. So we got to talking and my dad said "You will probably have to cut through the door and and then redo everything." I knew this outcome was very close and I was very disappointed. Before my dad hung up he said "Just don't get frustrated and break anything or hurt yourself." By that time I was very frustrated so I took the pliers and yanked as hard as I could for the like 2 minutes and it finally popped open! I was in disbelief, but so happy at the same time. So it turned out the actuator went out. I had a back up so I through it in there and it works now. Need to do some little adjusting, but it's ready for school tomorrow. Rolling the "No door panels, no dash" style. I also ran a second set of RCA's for my component amp. I took pictures along the way, even though it's not audio related, just to show how much work this truck is. I'm pretty proud of myself for taking care of this truck and fixing everything by myself so far. Sorry for the long story, just thought I'd fill you guys in on what I've been up to. I might try and build a box this weekend. My dad got bass box pro, but the computer is unavailable to him right now so I'm patiently waiting.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

I even cleaned up my dads wiring! haha

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-10.jpg

image-12.jpg

Grandpa would be pissed if he was home.

image-13.jpg

Like I said, this weekend hopefully I get all the interior back in and hopefully start that box. I really enjoy having this truck. It really keeps me busy and out of trouble while learning new things constantly. Does a better job than school. Well thanks for the support guys.

ok guys a couple updates. I've been taking a ton of pictures. I installed after market fog lights and since i had the dash off I mounted the switch. I also ran some more wires for my components. And yesterday I finally started my box! So I have some pictures of that too.

All123.jpg

All125.jpg

I had to extend all the wires so it would fit.

All127.jpg

All126.jpg

All129.jpg

Looks clean to me, wish the switches weren't red though. Oh well it looks good where its at. Doesnt stand out too much.

All110.jpg

All116.jpg

All117.jpg

All119.jpg

Getting close to hearing this thing. I have some big plans as for center console and amp rack though, this will not be the final install.

All118.jpg

Also had to hook up this quick disconnect for the hydraulics.

All120.jpg

All121.jpg

So here is the start of my box. I was busy most of the day, but dedicated a couple hours to it. Remember this is my first box build ever. Actually, my first system ever. But anyways here it is.

It is 45.75 inches long, 14.50 inches wide and 14.00 inches tall.

All138.jpg

12.50 by 13 in squares.

All139.jpg

Close fit, but I don't have much room in my bed.

All140.jpg

All141.jpg

All142.jpg

All144.jpg

These aren't screwed in yet, I just put them in to see what it looks like.

All145.jpg

CopyofAll146.jpg

So that's where I am at the moment. Might work on it today after school. Hopefully I can cut the holes for the blow through this weekend and get the box installed. That still wont be the end though haha. A project is NEVER completely done.

Don't know why I've passed this thread up so many times. Im sorry I did, you have a nice truck. Keep up the good work

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Well it's pouring rain here tonight and looks like school will be canceled tomorrow. :yahoo: Looks like I should be finishing up the box. Hopefully get to hear it this weekend. Man I'm excited! This will be my first system ever and I'm just so pumped up. You know it's serious when you turn down a date just to work on your truck haha.

Got a small update on the box today. It's flooded here where I live really bad. Our town was evacuated as the river started running over the banks. I live in the country and our house and shop are fine, but our barn is flooded so we spread 40 bales of hay for a cows to lay on. Anyways here's the progress.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Here are some pics of the flood in the morning. It got worse as the day went on, but I was too busy to take pictures.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Yeah and I think it's kind of obvious that was my first time with a jig saw. I will be investing in a jasper jig very soon. It was also my first time using caulking, but that turned out ok.

Archived