OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Good to see u working on the roll pan. I figured you could fix it instead of buying a new one. Its going to be interesting to see what u do on the inside.

Yeah I was preparing for the worst, hoping for the best :) I could honestly use some design suggestions. I've tossed around a few ideas of what I could do. Was thinking of putting a modded xbox in the console and some tv's. I have a ton of room on my door panels since there are no doors handles. I'm open to any suggestions really. What do you guys think would look cool and help me expand my skills? Thought about working with foam for the center console to get some wicked design. Not sure.

Damn ur body work is amazing. I wish you could paint mine to me lol

Thanks man. I learned it all from my dad really. I'd love to help you paint your truck. Body work and Paint is one of my favorite parts of a build.

Haha thanks bro! Ur truck is a beast! Pm me ur fb and I'll add you on there haha. I'd love to paint my truck but it would get messed with at school :/ I will take some pictures tomorrow of a dent I need advice on! Thanks again!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Small updates. Here is the ugly tonneau cover I bought to save my hydraulics and box. Doing some work on it and going to paint it when I paint the roll pan.

3cec98d3.jpg

Took the frame off

194cdf71.jpg

Had to bust out the grinder to take these hinges off

ed860c02.jpg

2995ed62.jpg

Everything in Oregon rust!

758c3049.jpg

Got it completely stripped and ready for body work

b2d050c2.jpg

I smell a paint booth!

7a315979.jpg

eeab4130.jpg

I'll keep this updated as I continue to do the body work and paint process.

Body work looks good! You gonna block the primer then re-prime and wet sand before painting? Its more work but worth it in the long run!

Just remember no hard lines when priming and painting, youll see everything no matter how much you try to wet sand it out, always blend outwards of the areas you repaired.

Also, when you go to paint, start in areas you repaired first, get good even coverage and work in wider diameters on every coat. This helps blend the color evenly and eliminates the chance of tiger striping.

When clearing the paint, clear the entire bed, not just repaired areas. Use a gray scotch bright pad and scuff the entire bed so its a dull sheen. Doing this eliminates the chance of lifting at the edges of where you stopped your clear coat.

Just some helpful hints so that your finished product looks like new again!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived