never had a blue nose but had a red nose and and american pit and they were both great with other dogs but they KNEW who the boss was :good:

edit: i think i want a bull terrier for my next dog wife has some cockers and she babys them to much i want a bull terrier for me :good:

Name him JAMES!

That names a great name :good:, nah for real XL sound pretty boss, same as brutus

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Yeah that's what I read. As long as they know who the boss is they are normally fine and not aggressive. My sister has a american bulldog so im hoping the blue nose puppy gets along or else I have to give it back :/

most dogs as long as you get it as a puppy and show it to alot of dogs and it KNOWS your the boss behave well around other dogs but if they don't aquaint with other dogs young good luck not saying it can't happen just alot harder at least in my experience

Yeah that's why im hoping it gets along with the bulldog because she has been with us for 3 years so she kinda has priority.

as long as you get it as a puppy should be fine. and just when its a puppy introduce it to alot i mean alot of dogs all kinds everyone you see. and it should even be friendly to new dogs that come around when its older :good:

Archived