Babyjuice Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 What would you name a blue nose pit or any dog if you could name it? Mainly something awesome please. BABYJUICE
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 i shall name him...dog edit: but for a real name lol ive always liked Achilles This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Cardboardcat15 Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 MIKE JOOOONES lol, but in all seriousness I've always liked Apollo. If I ever had a pit that was a guy, I'd name him that. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
SnowDrifter Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 Bronson? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like the name cuddles. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
^_^ Gem132 Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 Zues Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
Babyjuice Posted January 5, 2012 Author Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like them so far...keep em coming. Any car or audio names you guys can think of? Cuz I can't :/ BABYJUICE
barney91 Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like them so far...keep em coming. Any car or audio names you guys can think of? Cuz I can't :/ The only car audio one i can think is hertz Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
SnowDrifter Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like them so far...keep em coming. Any car or audio names you guys can think of? Cuz I can't :/ Skar? Brutus(as in Hifonics)? That's all I got ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 Funky pup Zeus Colossus Level 6 lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.