Second Skin Audio

FI SP4 VS FI BL

So i am about to buy a FI SP4 or FI BL.. im going with the 18inch sub with spider spacers and cooling.. but i cant decide i know the SP4 is more quality and the BL is like a baby BTL so like SPL? i need some help and dont say get another sub. cause im ordering either or! and then i need to know what kind of amp i should get i was thinking a digital designs M2b amp for it! but im not sure please help!

get the sp4 i have the bl and its alright but like others stated the bl is not on the same level as the sp4 you should pick either sp4 or btl

yeahh i know.. i was gonna start out on the BL as my first 18.. but i kinda already ordered the SP4 but i just wanted to know how much better it is if im gonna drop more cash for it lol.. like i could stop it but it is a pretty good sub? and didnt know you couldnt do a VS post but i just wanna find out so i know i am doing the right thing.. and as far as the SP4 it says it can be sealed.. lol do you think it would even sound good like a 18 sealed..

what are you going for. i would probably get a SP4 because it would bang so hard

im just going with something that will bang alot..i know there completly diffrent but for my first 18in sub i can chose either.. and anyone know SP4 weight.. and i cant find any reviews on it at all.. like i know its brand new and all but shit