Sonic Electronix

Hair tricks are caused from moving air, move enough air and you can make someone's hair stand up. This typically works best in SUV's and Hatchbacks so you should be good to go with 8 10's that sounds like enough cone area and with enough port area and the right tuning you will be doing hair tricks but may I ask why you want to hair tricks so bad? Is it just the wow factor of I can do a hair trick?

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

^ hair tricks are from the air. Its not so much the sub/subs but more or less the enclosure design the right notes and the cone area. 8 10's should do a hair trick with the right enclosure but there is really no way to tell unless it is tested.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Imean the subs and are rms at 300 and void warranty after I will be giving them more but at this low wattage is the hair trick possible

I guess it is I mean I think if I can do a 4000 watt 8 10inch subs do a nice hair trick ill feel like I've accomplished something just wanted to known if it was possible with my setup

Again it's more about the design of your enclosure than the power you're putting out. You have the cone area with that many 10's and with the right tuning you can do it. You will need to test it of course but 2400w is not low wattage at all just make sure your electricals can handle doing that much power.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok a simple ported wall with a low tune in a hatch with what I have is a 156 db reachable and what do you mean make sure my electrical can handle it?

Again it's more about the design of your enclosure than the power you're putting out. You have the cone area with that many 10's and with the right tuning you can do it. You will need to test it of course but 2400w is not low wattage at all just make sure your electricals can handle doing that much power.

Depending on how much power your running your going to need extra batteries and possibly a high output alternator.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch