Exercising My Dog The Easy Way.

Ours are the Savage SS. His is just stock for now, I just added an OS30 in mine. :D Our buddy just got the Baja 5B, and that thing kicks ass on the sand dunes.

I have a few things I want to do to mine B)

I have some tires and wheels somewhere and some other shit that i found the other day when I ome buy and pick up my subz this weekend I will try and remember to bring it, I dont have any use for it

becarefull in the sand, its hard on R/C vehicles. what I did is I ballooned all of my criticle electronics ( steering/throttle servo's and the reciever and batts) its also hard on polished alum parts.

Yup, the 1st weekend we were there I brought the truck back with 2 screws holding the whole truck together :lol: I then went through the whole truck and ripped on it all the next weekend and lost the throttle servo just before we packed it up.

We went through 3 gallons of gas in the 2 weekends

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have some tires and wheels somewhere and some other shit that i found the other day when I ome buy and pick up my subz this weekend I will try and remember to bring it, I dont have any use for it

Cool!

I tell ya the new Baja was sick! I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection. The 2 stroke weed-eater motor was nice.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Cool!

I tell ya the new Baja was sick! I wouldn't mind adding one to the collection. The 2 stroke weed-eater motor was nice.

2-stroke weed eater motor?... i have a NOS kit for a 23cc-27cc weed eater motor!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

2-stroke weed eater motor?... i have a NOS kit for a 23cc-27cc weed eater motor!

GOT DAMN!

That thing rips as it is now. I can't imagine it with NOS.

I did hear the new SS kit just released will have a bigger motor. And I also heard of a 2 speed tranny coming out for it. So I might wait a bit and see what hits the market for it. Shit the damn thing comes with a "G" price tag :blink: But 6 foot rooster tails in the sand was badass.

GOT DAMN!

That thing rips as it is now. I can't imagine it with NOS.

I did hear the new SS kit just released will have a bigger motor. And I also heard of a 2 speed tranny coming out for it. So I might wait a bit and see what hits the market for it. Shit the damn thing comes with a "G" price tag :blink: But 6 foot rooster tails in the sand was badass.

are these the same guys that just released a BIG ass Baja 1000 R/C race truck??? <_< yah, the NOS system is actually for a pocket bike LOL!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

are these the same guys that just released a BIG ass Baja 1000 R/C race truck??? <_< yah, the NOS system is actually for a pocket bike LOL!

No don't think so but I did just google it :blink::blink::blink: