Sonic Electronix

What kind of amp powering the sub and keep an eye on the "want to sale" section.

I guess you as amp a Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 aniversery, it´s a 5 channel amp with 4 x 50 RF RMS watt´s + a 800 watt subchannel.

Normaly them going used in good shape for 400, if you get a new for 600 and i think was last November i saw a sell on E-bay with some

cosmetic blemish for 260 $.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Is all that stuff installed ? i would get a new headunit for an ipod. IMO the ipod has the best quality over cd's and the radio. Also are your speakers and tweeters amplified ?

I'd love to see how a ipod playing a file at 320kbps being higher quality than a CD which is well over a thousand kbps, just saying. :)

No skipping ! However, with said setup skipping may be a non-issue.

It all depends on the quality of the deck and how solid it's mounted.

My Alpine CDA-105 never skipped (in setups with over a thousand watts). Pioneer deck, omfg hit a bump and it skipped.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

What kind of amp powering the sub and keep an eye on the "want to sale" section.

I have a JVC Arsenal KS-AR7501D powering the sub, got it for $150 at the local audio store - puts out 1000w RMS at 1ohm (though the sub is currently at 2ohm, 700w RMS there), so that's plenty of power to the sub.

there is really not to many differences sound quality wise with single to double din. feature wise yes, its all your preference . i prefer bigger so i went double. you can get a very nice double din and a very nice single din.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd