Sonic Electronix

i challenge yall to build a system including

-2 tweets 6 6.5 or 5.5 mids

-3 10" subs

-Amp

-Headunit ( and install kit )

-and Amp kit

also including wood seems maybe impossible or weak lets see what yall make.

Links to all please. and total.

also this is going in a volvo s70

1998. trunk is pretty big.

ported or non ported thats your choice.

Darn I exceded the limet I was thinkin 3 p1s ....150 a p200.2.....100 , a ok poineer deck.....50.....tweet kit and 2 pairs of p1 6.5s .....130ish another p200.2....100....., that's already 530ish without wires or box....... but that would still sound mean and last and all new

RF love

Why not upgrade piece by piece rather than buying a bunch of junk that youll want to upgrade next month :shrug:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

dont be silly go look at my build thread i love my toyota AudioQue build with my aq 1200.1 and my AQ sub and knu 1/0 wiring

this system was a budget system that a friend is pretty set on it i told him i would post to try and get best deal i could since you guys are like the pros to me and i have learned everything form here i wanna hear what yall would do

Edited by Relyks

Darn I exceded the limet I was thinkin 3 p1s ....150 a p200.2.....100 , a ok poineer deck.....50.....tweet kit and 2 pairs of p1 6.5s .....130ish another p200.2....100....., that's already 530ish without wires or box....... but that would still sound mean and last and all new

Post links to all of this and maybe i can convince him other wise wood would only be like $60 and we could use a cheap wiring kit until he can afford better.

dont be silly go look at my build thread i love my toyota AudioQue build with my aq 1200.1 and my AQ sub and knu 1/0 wiring

this system was a budget system that a friend is pretty set on i told him other wise he is stuck on it i told him i would post to try and get best deal i could since you guys are like the pros to me and i have learned everything form here i wanna hear what yall would do

I gotcha now, my friends put me in the same predicament as well. I usually try to talk them up a little on price tho lol, I'll give it a shot tho.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

dont be silly go look at my build thread i love my toyota AudioQue build with my aq 1200.1 and my AQ sub and knu 1/0 wiring this system was a budget system that a friend is pretty set on i told him other wise he is stuck on it i told him i would post to try and get best deal i could since you guys are like the pros to me and i have learned everything form here i wanna hear what yall would do
I gotcha now, my friends put me in the same predicament as well. I usually try to talk them up a little on price tho lol, I'll give it a shot tho.

try your best bro i have made some cheap subs sound good before. so you can go cheap there he was after some audiopipe subs he seen on ebay for $50

edit these i believe he was looking at i have never heard of them personally

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUDIOPIPE-PREMIUM-10-CAR-AUDIO-600-W-DVC-SUB-WOOFER-/350444726513?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item51982228f1#ht_3199wt_1265

Edited by Relyks

Post links to all of this and maybe i can convince him other wise wood would only be like $60 and we could use a cheap wiring kit until he can afford better.

RF love