look how UPS deliver my dqxs

My product didn't get damaged, but I ended up scrapping AudioControl all together in the long run, since their stuff makes too much noise.

thats exactly what im concerned about when i bought it it was working beautiful for 2 months then it started making noises threw the speakers it sounded like engine noise or ALT noise my pioneer H/U was brand new i was told to ground the RCAs so i did noise was still there so i bought a kenwood H/U noise was still there then i replace my RCAs and nothing till audiocontrol said send it in for service and it ended up being a software issue now if UPS dropped it or got smashed im 100% sure its going to have failure later on

Don't know if you saw what I said, but Audiocontrol's processors are known throughout the industry for their noise. I even know a few shops that pulled AudioControl's stuff off their shelves altogether because of the noise issue. I did everything under the sun to get rid of the noise/whine, from switching the jumpers around, to staying on the phone with AudioControl for hours doing everything they told me to do (tune wise and jumper wise), to grounding my RCA's, to buying Monster Silencers (in-line noise reduction modules), to putting brand new RCAs (Rockford, Kicker, Monster, and generic brand), to grounding everything from 1 ground (as AudioControl suggested), etc. The list goes on. Nothing worked. That's why I scrapped all their equipment I had (Line Driver and the EQS). I doubt it was a software issue. That issue simply prevails in their processors.

damn i didn't know that seriously well i have my eyes on the 3 sixty .3

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

My product didn't get damaged, but I ended up scrapping AudioControl all together in the long run, since their stuff makes too much noise.

thats exactly what im concerned about when i bought it it was working beautiful for 2 months then it started making noises threw the speakers it sounded like engine noise or ALT noise my pioneer H/U was brand new i was told to ground the RCAs so i did noise was still there so i bought a kenwood H/U noise was still there then i replace my RCAs and nothing till audiocontrol said send it in for service and it ended up being a software issue now if UPS dropped it or got smashed im 100% sure its going to have failure later on

Don't know if you saw what I said, but Audiocontrol's processors are known throughout the industry for their noise. I even know a few shops that pulled AudioControl's stuff off their shelves altogether because of the noise issue. I did everything under the sun to get rid of the noise/whine, from switching the jumpers around, to staying on the phone with AudioControl for hours doing everything they told me to do (tune wise and jumper wise), to grounding my RCA's, to buying Monster Silencers (in-line noise reduction modules), to putting brand new RCAs (Rockford, Kicker, Monster, and generic brand), to grounding everything from 1 ground (as AudioControl suggested), etc. The list goes on. Nothing worked. That's why I scrapped all their equipment I had (Line Driver and the EQS). I doubt it was a software issue. That issue simply prevails in their processors.

What processor would you suggest?

I have a question for you if you think it's gonna break anyways why would you want to keep it for any reason what so ever? Thats where the greed comes in.

after what Monergist said about audiocontrol im thinking about it twice i have a question for you what do you think about samsung LED tvs in general are they any good

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I have a question for you if you think it's gonna break anyways why would you want to keep it for any reason what so ever? Thats where the greed comes in.

after what Monergist said about audiocontrol im thinking about it twice i have a question for you what do you think about samsung LED tvs in general are they any good

Lmfao honestly I love the picture quality!!!

Edit: wife's grandma has 50 inch I think or 47 inch picture is amazing!!!

Lmfao honestly I love the picture quality!!!

well guess what i bought a brand new samsung LED tv in bestbuy and in few month of usage it got messed up the whole main board of the tv was replace by a samsung technician guy ill never buy samsung again lol now back to topic if audiocontrol sucks and those issues start happening to me ill never buy audiocontrol again and i do have my sights on the fosgate 3sixty.3

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

To be honest, I'm personally not really sold on processors as of yet. I've heard the timing differences in a few systems, but nothing to blow my socks off. You'll hear most of the distinction in sound quality between the different classes of amplifiers.

Most of my buddies usually put simple EQ's under their head unit or under the dash, and they really serve no purpose other than, "look at my processor, it does everything my head unit does.." lol

The 3sixty.2s had a number of issues, so it seems the 3sixty.3 may be the next best thing after AudioControl.

Other than that, you may want to look at the Alpine PXA-H800 or H701 if you can find one. I hear good things about those.

There's also the JBL-MS8, which is top of the line. I haven't experienced this one in person, only read about it. I read about a few issues, but nothing serious.

Finally, I went to Soundman and talked to Doug and he highly recommended an Audison Bit Ten, or Audison Bit One. The Bit Ten is the same as the Bit One, but with less channel inputs, so that's why I bought a Bit One, since I'm running a 6-channel front stage. I have yet to install it, but be assured that if I hear any noise, I'll pull it, and most likely be through with processors.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

To be honest, I'm personally not really sold on processors as of yet. I've heard the timing differences in a few systems, but nothing to blow my socks off. You'll hear most of the distinction in sound quality between the different classes of amplifiers.

Most of my buddies usually put simple EQ's under their head unit or under the dash, and they really serve no purpose other than, "look at my processor."

The 3sixty.2s had a number of issues, so it seems the 3sixty.3 may be the next best thing after AudioControl.

Other than that, you may want to look at the Alpine PXA-H800 or H701 if you can find one. I hear good things about those.

There's also the JBL-MS8, which is top of the line. I haven't experienced this one in person, only read about it. I read about a few issues, but nothing serious.

I went to Soundman and talked to Doug and he highly recommended an Audison Bit Ten, or Audison Bit One. The Bit Ten is the same as the Bit One, but with less channel inputs, so that's why I bought a Bit One, since I'm running a 6-channel front stage. I have yet to install it, but rest assured that if I hear any noise, I'll pull it, and most likely be through with processors.

will the dqxs serve me any good since ill be using 8 channels for front and back stage ?????

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

will the dqxs serve me any good since ill be using 8 channels for front and back stage ?????

I don't know how the DQXS is configured, but I'm assuming it's four channels for the front stage and two channels for the sub-stage, right? In that case, two of your front stage speakers wouldn't be crossed over. So it'll serve you good on four of your front stage speakers. That's why some people run two processors, or buy one with more than six channels.

You also have to be careful with the AudioControl units because they have their subsonic filters tuned to 20hz. Sounds below 20hz might pass through but wont be as strong as signals above 20hz. I had to buy a 5hz subsonic filter from them ($15) because I noticed the bass on some songs hit harder before I added the processor.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

I don't know how the DQXS is configured, but I'm assuming it's four channels for the front stage and two channels for the sub-stage, right? In that case, two of your front stage speakers wouldn't be crossed over. So it'll serve you good on four of your front stage speakers. That's why some people run two processors, or buy one with more than six channels.

You also have to be careful with the AudioControl units because they have their subsonic filters tuned to 20hz. Sounds below 20hz might pass through but wont be as strong as signals above 20hz. I had to buy a 5hz subsonic filter from them ($15) because I noticed the bass on some songs hit harder before I added the processor.

nah its a 8 channel

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON