Hey Guys, I'm new to this whole H.I.D thing and was wondering is this any good.I'm looking for some H.I.D's headlights that are bright and that won't blind anyone on the road. If this isn't good could anyone tell me where i can get some good headlight's for my car for a 2000 Honda Accord. My budget is about $200 or a little more

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6000K-Slim-Xenon-HID-Kit-98-02-Honda-Accord-2x-Halo-Smoke-Projector-Head-Lights-/280801486704?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2000%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&vxp=mtr&hash=item416112a770#ht_5981wt_1270

personally they are alittle ricey :pardon:

id stick to oem

BUT! thats not a bad price, only thing i dont know if i missed it but what kind of warranty is on the hid's them self's?

id buy the headlights from ebay and the hid's separately from ddmtunning.com, lifetime warranty and FOR ME they have worked perfectly

Hey Guys, I'm new to this whole H.I.D thing and was wondering is this any good.I'm looking for some H.I.D's headlights that are bright and that won't blind anyone on the road. If this isn't good could anyone tell me where i can get some good headlight's for my car for a 2000 Honda Accord. My budget is about $200 or a little more

Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6000K-Slim-Xenon-HID-Kit-98-02-Honda-Accord-2x-Halo-Smoke-Projector-Head-Lights-/280801486704?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2000%7CMake%3AHonda%7CModel%3AAccord&vxp=mtr&hash=item416112a770#ht_5981wt_1270

You have to be careful when looking at those cheap aftermarket lights. The light output is usually worst than stock because the projector is undersized and not made from quality parts. Now a retrofit is the only real way to get true projectors with amazing light output. Don't get me wrong the cost of a retrofit is something that maybe out there for some. Hid's in stock housings can be really good just remember to aim your headlights(this is how I run mine). Now if you want the look of projectors and halos or whatever then go right ahead but just know what your getting into.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

personally they are alittle ricey :pardon:

id stick to oem

BUT! thats not a bad price, only thing i dont know if i missed it but what kind of warranty is on the hid's them self's?

id buy the headlights from ebay and the hid's separately from ddmtunning.com, lifetime warranty and FOR ME they have worked perfectly

If i did that buy both separate would they work good? In other words would the lights have a cut off and not blind everyone and all scattered.

If i did that buy both separate would they work good? In other words would the lights have a cut off and not blind everyone and all scattered.

the cut off line doesnt depend on the bulbs, you can use reg. halogen bulbs if u needed to.....it matters on the projector/headlight itself

only reason i would buy it separately is because of the warranty on HID's thru ddmtunning

the cut off line doesnt depend on the bulbs, you can use reg. halogen bulbs if u needed to.....it matters on the projector/headlight itself

only reason i would buy it separately is because of the warranty on HID's thru ddmtunning

Oh i know that i was just asking if it would work good doing the Projector and H.I.D's.

FeArZ - You said you did it with your stock housing just aiming them, is that hard to do or is there a way i can order them like that.