my fail or his fail?

His fail, and anyone who thinks he is the 'real' Steve would be included :peepwall:

i tried to report it as "impersonating a celebrity" but steve wasnt on the celebrities list lol. so i did it as somebody i know, and it told me to send steve a message on fb for HIM to report the imposter. so were all no help after somebody tells steve so he can report it. lol at him using an oooold ass pic for the profile pic. and he has a pic of DD in there, wtf random. he's also a fan of some knock off AA page as well lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

my fail or his fail?

His fail, and anyone who thinks he is the 'real' Steve would be included :peepwall:

Pipo Sanchez is friends with him lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg