DC Sound Lab

if your matching a DC Amp with DC Subs then go ahead and match the amps rated power with your subs rated power. Cause both the DC Amps and DC subs are underrated.

2001 Blazer ~ (2) 10" DC lvl 4's, Orion 2500d 148.9db

2005 Astro ~ (2) 18" DC XL's, Atomic 5000.1 153.9 db

New England SPL

NESPL - YouTube

1.2 = 1,200 watts

2.0 = 2,000 watts

3.5 = 3,500 watts

5.0 = 5,000 watts

7.5 = 7,500 watts

9.0 = 9,000 watts

ETC

this guy right here. knows his stuff. Clearly he has tested all of the DC amps. haha (not making fun of you) ha

I like this. If you need 5000watts dont get a 3.5k just to save some money and hope it puts out that much just because someone else said they got that much out of it. Everyone's electrical is different and with box rise and every other factor that you have to consider you cant just assume your gonna get a certain amount of power out of an amp that is not rated at. if that makes sense. Just get what you need and hope for some more. Just my thoughts...

And thank you for your thoughts.

i didnt mean that to be an attack on you. lol... just make sure you take into all of those things when trying to find out how much power you need.

I didnt take it as a attack.I been had the amp if you look at my sig. Just wanted to know what numbers people are getting out of them.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/