Second Skin Audio

Sub Comparison

STL

Wasup SMD. Im STL & I'm new to this forum thing. This is my first topic so please bare with me. My budget for subs is no more than 900$ and I basically want the loudest setup I can get. I don't really care about SQ just SPL. I want to hit at least 148-150+db with any the subs I am about to list I just don't know what would be the best choice so could you please help me out. I already have 2 Hifonics HFI3000D amps but here's my choices!

2 18" Fully Loaded Fi BL's getting 2500wrms a piece in a 14.5cuft ported enclosure after displacements tuned to 32-34hz.

2 18" SSA Xcons getting 2500wrms a piece in a 14.5cuft ported enclosure after displacements tuned to 32-34hz.

1 18" AA SMD woofer tied to both HFI3000D's in a 7.5cuft enclosure after displacements tuned to 33hz.

1 18" Fully Loaded Fi BTL N3 in a 7cuft enclosure tuned to 33hz.

OR

1 21" Incriminator Audio in a 8-10cuft enclosure tuned to 32hz.

Whatever setup will be going into a 1997 Chevy Hoe. (Positive feedback only)

"Hope This Helps"

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

You cant do VS threads here. They will lock this thread. All of the above subs will sound good in proper enclosure with clean power going to them. Box design will be the biggest factor. Also, make sure you have the electrical to supply those 2 amps.

Good Luck

Current Set-Up

2004 Chevy Tahoe

Subs: 2 DC XL 15's

Box: 8.5 ft^3 @ 38hz

Amp: Amrican Bass VFL 500.1

Alt: Db Electric 250amp

Batts: 2 Kinetic HC 1200s

Radio: Pioneer 3300UB

Doors: Pyle Pro Mids/Goldwood Tweets

Amp: Alpine MRP-300/Hifonics ZX80.4

Wire: Kicker 1/0 Guage

Termlab: 153.1 Outlaw Style @ 46HZ

no vs threads no what would be louder no comparison no this or thats. No need to get the fanboys riled up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived