deni91 Posted November 28, 2007 Report Posted November 28, 2007 I just got 2 18" subs for ridiculously cheap ($20). I wanna see how they sound in my car and need an estimate on the size enclosure. I can barely find any info on these subs online. They are Reempower subs and are 300W rms dual 4 ohm each. I am going to tune the box to 28 hz. Anyone got an size estimates?
andym85 Posted November 28, 2007 Report Posted November 28, 2007 way to hard to say without knowing anything about them...my guess...4cubes net abosolute bare minimum...10cubes absolute max i likes me some audio stuff...
deni91 Posted November 28, 2007 Author Report Posted November 28, 2007 way to hard to say without knowing anything about them...my guess...4cubes net abosolute bare minimum...10cubes absolute max thanks for the advice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.