Sonic Electronix

Wanting to piss off others around you in traffic is NOT a good reason for wanting bump in your ride. Don't be one of those guys that help government create new laws to prevent us from having nice systems. It sounds like you probably won't need much to feed your appetite for now. Do a couple of 10's in a ported box with a little 1000 watt amp and you'll be good to go. Build the box and tune it to mid 30's(like 34 or 35 Hz). Get a good wiring kit that's 1/0 gauge, that way it leaves room for an upgrade later on.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

you dont want to have earthquake bass, but you want to shake vehicles infront of you? kinda contradictory...

but you're not gonna be doing either with a $500 budget. you can get a nice little system for that much. you'll learn quick how expensive car audio can become. welcome to the forum btw. you'll learn a lot here.

Haha yeah I guess I did contradict myself there. A nice little system is all I want, and thanks for the welcome!

Wanting to piss off others around you in traffic is NOT a good reason for wanting bump in your ride. Don't be one of those guys that help government create new laws to prevent us from having nice systems. It sounds like you probably won't need much to feed your appetite for now. Do a couple of 10's in a ported box with a little 1000 watt amp and you'll be good to go. Build the box and tune it to mid 30's(like 34 or 35 Hz). Get a good wiring kit that's 1/0 gauge, that way it leaves room for an upgrade later on.

By no means! I didn't mean it like that, I just want good sounding bass, I guess the whole car shaking thing was a bad way to put it on my part. Would you mind listing a couple examples of subwoofers and amps you would recommend?

for the 6.5 speakers that sound good I have a set of Power acoustic i got of sonic electronix that sound good for like 45 to 55 bucks a set. as for the sub and amp i would say 1 12 look into dc lvl 2 or some of the other good online brands( aq, fi, skar sundown), and for an amp same look into the previosly listed amps. dont forget the wiring kit either. good luck with your system, and welcome to the forum.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

I'd rock RE SEx 10s and a Crescendo 2k amp. You could also do Skar 10s or 12s as they get low and loud, and are very affordable. A couple of SA 8s wouldn't be a terrible option either. Other amps that are pretty affordable are Hifonics Brutus series. Go to Audiosavings.com or Sonicelectronix.com and browse around. View the for sale section on this site as well, there are some great deals around here. Also, if a box design is needed, there are plenty of guys around that will give you a design for a small charge, but I assure you, it will be worth it. The type of sound and ability to get loud will lie HEAVILY on a great box design.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

aq750 & vvx12/15 .thats just under 400 and that leaves money for box building and possibly a set of fosgate punch series speakers

agree with this. pm me if you need a box design!

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.