lmao @ the past 5 posts, we work as a team i cant say i came up with it or my lil bro did or my boy did, we were just messing around saying imagine a sub as a subwoofer etc and my boy was like, i could do it if i wanted to and i was like naw no way do it make one for the explorer and he told me alright itll be able too honk and everything too, so he made it.

and i love the F158 comment lmaooo that killed me

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Steering wheel looked super cool until I realized that you can't see how fast you're going when you ride in "gangsta mode" with the seat all the way back :(

R.I.P. Gangsta mode :werd_msword:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

A 53@11hz ???? That is rediculous dude, now that is a truck is like to get a demo of. I have 2 buddy's out in here in AZ that do 57 & 60 meca style but not 24hz lol. Id love to see that 11hz Nice shit man!!!

Thanks man 60's isn't even our goal we just want an all day demo vehicle so we are also looking for efficiency and that why i changed the cones on the xfl to my own custom made by PSI.

Im sure youll get a demo one day maybe at a finals or sumtn

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Steering wheel looked super cool until I realized that you can't see how fast you're going when you ride in "gangsta mode" with the seat all the way back :(

R.I.P. Gangsta mode :werd_msword:

lol yeah thats why in the explorer we only had the basket in no the cone but then to honk you would have to press the red speaker wire input, so we like the whole cone idea better since u only have to push the cone down to honk.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

So where's this truck thats replacing the exploder? Or should I say.. Exploded.

Truck is getting built we already started on the doors, and we are going to get to cutting the bed this weekend we were just waiting for the accordion boot to get here to begin cutting it up, its gonna be a walk-through, its a 94 s10 bagged as well (Oh yeah the F160 is on bags too) we bagged it ourselves 2 weeks ago. I'll put pics up as soon as i begin building the shell.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Archived