This is git the owner of the f160 what happened with the explorer ? well haim is un great full af so I took everything out everything but 2 of the 3ks was mine even the mids alt and radio I have also spent alot of time and money on that explorer for him just to trash it . So I got tired of his shit and pulled everything out later on while he was driving home the batteries exploded due to what I think was over charge from a bad alt since the the explorer has been sitting around it will be out later in the future body dropped 350 under the hood and 4 15s tuned low in th 15 hz range

Yes exactly so for now it sits in the yard waiting for other projects like this one to be finished :D

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

This is git the owner of the f160 what happened with the explorer ? well haim is un great full af so I took everything out everything but 2 of the 3ks was mine even the mids alt and radio I have also spent alot of time and money on that explorer for him just to trash it . So I got tired of his shit and pulled everything out later on while he was driving home the batteries exploded due to what I think was over charge from a bad alt since the the explorer has been sitting around it will be out later in the future body dropped 350 under the hood and 4 15s tuned low in th 15 hz range

Yes exactly so for now it sits in the yard waiting for other projects like this one to be finished :D

Are you guys in homestead? I feel like I have seen pics of this truck on FB. I think it popped up on my timeline from Bryan but anyway that shit is sick definitely moving air can't wait to see where this all ends up.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Are you guys in homestead? I feel like I have seen pics of this truck on FB. I think it popped up on my timeline from Bryan but anyway that shit is sick definitely moving air can't wait to see where this all ends up.

Yes we are located in homestead you prolly have seen us through bryans FB. We are in the process of figuring out his rebuild too, his hatch will be disgusting too.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Yes we are located in homestead you prolly have seen us through bryans FB. We are in the process of figuring out his rebuild too, his hatch will be disgusting too.

LMAO I have never met him in person found his civic on YouTube watching a Meade video and I subbed. He is a cool guy will prolly be hearing from me soon on my new build need to talk to him about some crescendo gear. You guys are in my neck of the woods would love a demo when it is in a demo state need to get a demo of the vic too. What local show is this Sunday?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

LMAO I have never met him in person found his civic on YouTube watching a Meade video and I subbed. He is a cool guy will prolly be hearing from me soon on my new build need to talk to him about some crescendo gear. You guys are in my neck of the woods would love a demo when it is in a demo state need to get a demo of the vic too. What local show is this Sunday?

Im npt sure where it is or if weere actually gonna be there because of the windshield, but we will demo you whenever youd like just pm

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

• 1 month later...

I thought the truck was empty til I saw someone sitting in it how the fawk shit looks brutal and I hear it is no fun to be in there time for me to PM you bout that demo sorry I didn't hit you up sooner been busy as shit. Looks good though what are the numbers looking like?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Amp is producing about 5-5500 watts because of the voltage issue but its still puttin out a 56 plus at the dash 57's @ kick but we dont care about the kick lol

@45hz @41hz @34hz it does 56's all the time and it stays loud at just about any note we play.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Archived