Second Skin Audio

Ordered a rebuild kit for a type r

this is the kit, I expect it to be prety simple. I can build and rebuild anything but I have NEVER rebuilt a sub before. I should have the kit by the end of the weeek and am planning a home sub with it for my garage.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300591761807?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I was looking for a loaded horn, tuba or something strange and with a flat response so I can fire it up and feal monsters crushing cities.lol

I have never rebuilt a sub like I said but I am a fast learner. Any tips would be appreciated and if anyone has a good and strange design for the bride of Frankenstein I would compensate the for their time. There is a place on the web that sels designs but I thought these things would be speaker specific. How do I get the T/S specs from a frankensteined sub?

I pretty much need HELP!

Anthony

now, size is not a hue issue and I will be building it out of birch 3/4". I plan to bed liner it because it'll be in the garage and I build cars in there and it needs to be durable and loud. if someone has a handle on a tline or horn, folded horn or even a 6th order or something I would greatly appreciate it.