cardy Posted January 11, 2012 Report Posted January 11, 2012 i didnt like the look of my dashboard in my 1994 2 door tahoe so i ripped it out and replaced it with a 1999 suburban dash NOW I NEED HELP IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN ORDER THE WIREHRNESS FOR THE SPEEDOMETER GAUGES ETC TO WORK OR IS THERE A SITE I CAN GO TO TO GET BOTH WIRING DIAGRAMS SO I CAN WIRE IT UP MYSELF PLEASE HELP
sprkn_ranger Posted January 15, 2012 Report Posted January 15, 2012 It's a lot to read, but almost everything you need to know about that swap is in this link. Just an FYI though, it's a shit ton of work if your going to do it right...but IMO worth it. Good luck! http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/general-discussion/interior-tech/197454-88-94-95-98-all-swap-info-compile.html Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.