Need Battery Help/opinions Asap

addingsecondbattery.jpg[/img] here it is this is the way i did it for him im sure there are better ways but he didnt want ot do a run of neg and pos form the front battery in my car i have a run of 1/0 pos and 1/0 neg it is better to do a run of each but like you said you may be getting rid of this car so dont spend the money and time on it Edited by Aaron813

ya i would just replace the one upfront first or hell just have autozone test it if not maybe its something else

Well, this morning when i went to start my car so i could go to work, it didnt start, got a jump and got to work, and guess what? 4.30 rolls around, time for me to go home, i was soooo happy, but then my car didnt start, so i grabbed the booster pack we have at work and hooked it up, and it started up just fine so i highly doubt it is something else. but if it is then what?

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

it's your battery bro, it's holding below 12volts and going dead. get another battery first and if your car still doesn't start later down the road then look at another alternator.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

it's your battery bro, it's holding below 12volts and going dead. get another battery first and if your car still doesn't start later down the road then look at another alternator.

well, my plan was, to atleast make this thing last around another year, so i can get a newer vehicle one that noone danced on... lol...

but i was almost thinking of trying to get a small loan for liek 500 (again they told me last time i would need a co-signer, but maybe that will change since that was like 4 months ago) so i can get a battery, and i was almost wanting to get a HO alt for this car, but what am i gonna do with it wheni get a truck or w.e.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

well, my plan was, to atleast make this thing last around another year, so i can get a newer vehicle one that noone danced on... lol...

but i was almost thinking of trying to get a small loan for liek 500 (again they told me last time i would need a co-signer, but maybe that will change since that was like 4 months ago) so i can get a battery, and i was almost wanting to get a HO alt for this car, but what am i gonna do with it wheni get a truck or w.e.

well if you plan on getting another vehicle then just get another battery and forget the HO alternator. do what you can at the moment if you plan changing up vehicles. you definitely need another battery unless you want to get jump starts everytime you need to crank your car.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

this shit sucks man, i dont got no money, AT ALL not even 50 bucks to get a battery and i dont want to have to beg someone to borrow me the money, and chances are i cant get a loan, so right now im in a bad place. i wont have any money for antother 2 weeks or so, and even then i doubt illl have enough extra to get a battery... so i really dont know what im gonna do, but we are supposed to get a lot of snow, too bad i dont have a shovel or else i would go shovel some snow for pplz...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg