Jump to content

Amplifer for new speakers.


carshateme

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay I've been looking around and all these amplifiers are confusing me...

I just went out and bought some Hertz ESK 163L Front Speakers and Hertz ECX 690 Back Speakers. I'm looking for some amplifiers that will power these bad boys...but not blow them. I don't know rather to get an A/B class amp or a D class amp. The dealership I bought the hertz from wants to sell me some fusion amplifier for $100. But I haven't a clue if I'm being ripped off because I'm not familiar with fusion amplifiers and such. So I need suggestions on what amplifiers that will be good for them.

Budget range is $200 for the amplifier for I spent quite a penny on the hertz package.

And how much is good fiberglass for doors...and what brand is the best?

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Well, get an amplifier that will do the RMS of the speakers at 4 ohms per channel. If the speakers are 70 rms each, get a 4 channel that will do 70 watts rms per channel. (RMS, not max)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...