Lol I Have A Stupid Question About Fi

It is pronounced F"eye", like the letter F before saying eye. As in Hi-Fi.

*sorry, missed a few posts there, looks like someone else already covered it lol.

it's fye.. unless you say H. I. F. I. when saying Hye Fye (hi-fi)

it's the first two letters of high fidelity Hyegh Fyedelity unless you say it as H. I. F. I. delity

in the world of sound, Fi is short for Fidelity.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

directly emailed me from scott today.

Michael,

Thank you for the kind comments. Definitely lets us know we are on the right track :)

As for the pronunciation of the name... you are correct with "Feye" as in Semper Fi. It is short for High Fidelity or Hi-Fi. Not an acronym for anything like I had with RE Audio (Resonant Engineering). Funny thing is even when I tell people that is what I meant it to be they say "OK, but Im still going to call it F. I."...lol. I can live with that. I guess they could call us worse :)

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott

Fi Car Audio

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

lol prononcing the letters is easier... i told scoot i wasnt going to change too

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol prononcing the letters is easier... i told scoot i wasnt going to change too

told you :P

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif