Thanks everyone, ya I do have lights diming and I've already done the big 3. Trying save up for an alternator and extra batteries. Power wise I have 4 guage wire( until I can afford to replace with 0) running to a hifonics Brutus 2400w wired at 2 ohms bc I have dual 2 subs. Box is around 10.5-11ish cubic ft after displacement I think but I could be off a little. The measurements are 45"wide 30" deep and 21" high. The port is 10" wide 10" high and 12" long i believe I'm tuned around 31-32. I should be able to get a better vid tomorrow when it's daylight before I pull it and prep for paint.

thanks for the info hopefully you get those upgrades soon

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

I kno it will and it's all part of the plan. I just had some 4 guage laying around from other installs and decided to hook it up so I could get a little taste of how they sounded. Hopefully I'll be getting some knukonceptz 0 soon. I went ahead and did the big 3 in 4 because it was better than my stock wiring.

Thanks everyone, ya I do have lights diming and I've already done the big 3. Trying save up for an alternator and extra batteries. Power wise I have 4 guage wire( until I can afford to replace with 0) running to a hifonics Brutus 2400w wired at 2 ohms bc I have dual 2 subs. Box is around 10.5-11ish cubic ft after displacement I think but I could be off a little. The measurements are 45"wide 30" deep and 21" high. The port is 10" wide 10" high and 12" long i believe I'm tuned around 31-32. I should be able to get a better vid tomorrow when it's daylight before I pull it and prep for paint.

I'd never attempt to run that much power through 4 gauge wire. I hope you're not worried about melting the insulation off and starting a fire. I would feel nervous about it...you might wanna fuse it on the low side.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I kno it will and it's all part of the plan. I just had some 4 guage laying around from other installs and decided to hook it up so I could get a little taste of how they sounded. Hopefully I'll be getting some knukonceptz 0 soon. I went ahead and did the big 3 in 4 because it was better than my stock wiring.

yeah i understand i would say 4 gauge for big 3 is better than stock i was just sayin you should have an improvement going to 0ga for big 3

yeah i understand i would say 4 gauge for big 3 is better than stock i was just sayin you should have an improvement going to 0ga for big 3

Most defiantly, good looking out. Thanks

I'd never attempt to run that much power through 4 gauge wire. I hope you're not worried about melting the insulation off and starting a fire. I would feel nervous about it...you might wanna fuse it on the low side.

It's not seeing a lot of power at the moment and before I add the other amp it will replaced with 0. Still got to save for a lot of upgrades, this is just to give me a little bass and hold me over until then. Thanks for the heads up though.

definitely first thing i would do is upgrade to 1/0 for big 3 and a run to the back, your going to need a decent electrical to run an aq 2200

After that which should I get first, an alternator or batteries? I thought about getting a bigger battery up front then alternator then batteries in the back. Should I go about it differently?

Archived