Help building a GP..

Can you fit 12 cubes after displacements in a blazer? My jeep had a rough time fitting 11 for 2 18s and the box was 11 inches from the roof

I guess so, i'm putting the back seats down for this so i'll only have the 2 front seats.. it has alot of room with the seats folded down.

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

I dont know, he didn't say.. he just said a 12 cubic foot box would be best for those subs.

*grumbles* it'll be important to find this out. If it's 12 cubes after displacement, you'll want a smaller box. If it's 12 cubes total, it should be good. :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I dont know, he didn't say.. he just said a 12 cubic foot box would be best for those subs.

*grumbles* it'll be important to find this out. If it's 12 cubes after displacement, you'll want a smaller box. If it's 12 cubes total, it should be good. :drinks:

ill be sure to ask that omorrow when i go back to pick the car up from him.

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

lol, took 2 pages for someone to ask about the 12cubes being net or gross. hopefully no one was thinking that the op is a noob seeing as to how one of the first questions should have been is that 12 cubes gross or net? also 299 is a lot for an 0gauge kit, could get a good kit for around 150-200. also if you have the tools and give someone on here the measurements for where the sub/box are going then one of us could get you the box desing and cut sheet all you would have to do is buy the wood and have them cut it to the cut sheet and then put it together. just a drill wood screws wood and wood glue is needed.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived