Sonic Electronix

Ever Hear Of Sand Being Used In Seald Boxes?

remy and castro have lost their marbles. i hate the fact that they charge sooooooo much $$$$$$$$ for beat that DONT BEAT. :lol: JBL subs is all they stock :mad:

JBL pays Will big money to promote them. Check the advertising plugs that he does for them as well as Armor All. When they clean the cars, they go out of their way to place the bottle correctly and Will says" make sure to shine those tires with the best stuff in the industry". I know Will personally (not close but I do know him) and had issues with him in the past. We have spoken face to face a few times and he comes off as the way he is seen in the show but one thing I do have to give him credit for is his business tactics or as a businessman he is on top of his game. He may charge top dollar for so-so installs but if clients are going to pay then that makes him a genius and trust me that I ain't a fan of his like that. You have to see what I said in my editorial in the first two issues, after that whole incident we have squashed it

at unique autosports you can expect any dum ass install. at least john was a good installer and the best he could've done was leave UA. I think he's working for the snake pit. but that show UA is showing how you can hustle a celebrity so easy. street customs from west coast customs is crazy, they are rebuilding there reputation with that show ever since pimp my ride from mtv made them look bad. that ride that reme dumped that sand inside sub enclosure maybe the subs are already destroyed from it and he never came back or took his ride to another shop just like Orlando "zeus" Brown did with his F-650 truck.

2165540_7_full.jpg

fgfreakbar.jpg

gotsplbar.jpg

after reading the last half of this thread, I was assuming maybe Remi was actually thinking hard, and used the sand to get a perfect airspace for those subs, based on computer simulations, and realized making the box a lil bigger, add sand to compensate for airspace, might get that sealed box perfectly tuned

what do I know

:unsure:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

JBL pays Will big money to promote them. Check the advertising plugs that he does for them as well as Armor All. When they clean the cars, they go out of their way to place the bottle correctly and Will says" make sure to shine those tires with the best stuff in the industry". I know Will personally (not close but I do know him) and had issues with him in the past. We have spoken face to face a few times and he comes off as the way he is seen in the show but one thing I do have to give him credit for is his business tactics or as a businessman he is on top of his game. He may charge top dollar for so-so installs but if clients are going to pay then that makes him a genius and trust me that I ain't a fan of his like that. You have to see what I said in my editorial in the first two issues, after that whole incident we have squashed it

i hear all about your mag, how can i subscribe to it with my liveing florida?......

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets