Sonic Electronix

Ever Hear Of Sand Being Used In Seald Boxes?

well i was just watching ua auto sports on speed chanle and remmie was building abox for 4 rf hx subs i think they were the older bad ass rf subs before rf went all show and little go, well its a seald box of course and fiber glassed and that man did something to that box that i have never seen before...

he started to pour sand into the fuckin box?.....

does that make scense he said it was sound deadner to make it sound better, how could that be a good idea puting sand in the box sealed or not for sand to get into the coil?

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i was like what the fuck is that little retard doing to them wonderful subs, i could see if the subs were audiobombers or somethin but the rf hx hell na that man needs to go back to the school castro sent him too., im going to send a email to ua and let castro know what that man did lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol now were going to have the noobs asking why there subs sound all scratchy n crap because they put play sand in their boxes like remi did on ua