Jump to content

Speaker Wiring Question


C.Sanchez.A

Recommended Posts

Posted

Works exactly the same as subs. 2 SVC 4-ohm speakers in parallel would yield a 2-ohm final load. Just make sue the amp is rated down to 2 ohms (most are) and you're good to go.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Yes you can wire two 4 ohm speakers to 2 ohms. But as you probably know.. cheap amps do not make for very good SQ for your mids and highs.. <_<

Posted

Yes you can wire two 4 ohm speakers to 2 ohms. But as you probably know.. cheap amps do not make for very good SQ for your mids and highs.. <_<

I am just saying amps make more power playing at 2ohm, rather then 4ohm. So, to buy an amp that does 140rms at 4ohm will be more expensive then an amp that does 140rms at 2ohm.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

As that may be very true, you don't even really need 140 rms for mid and highs speakers. 75 RMS speakers will sound loud and clean also. And you can get an amp to do that kind of RMS for around 100-200 bucks.

Posted

The speakers I have know are rated 75rms a pices. I want to run two off 1 channel. So roughly 140rms per channel. That is why I am asking.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1483 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...