I think I have a problem with my DD-1

he said he used track 7 first, then tried track 3. Then went BACK to track 7 and the gain was lower when the light came on.

No I started at Track 3 then went to Track 7. The gain for Track 7 was lower than what the gain was for Track 3 and that was after the popping sound. I went back to Track 3 after and the gain was even lower than what it was the first time I set it with Track 3

make sure if you have a EQ you need to set it to flat, and for bass boost you can turn it up but you wont be able to set your gains higher so just set it to where you like it then set gains from there

EQ was set to flat, bass boost set to where I wanted, freq was all the way up, H/U was at the max volume without clipping.

Did you have the car running....or were you draining the battery while you were messing with everything?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Did you have the car running....or were you draining the battery while you were messing with everything?

how could he have had the car off and be able to use the radio and even have the amp turn on? lol

that was kind of a dumb question. lol

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Really....it was dumb? Go turn your key to on without starting your car and see what happens smart guy. Sometimes people overlook the simple shit.

If I didnt like you I would probably say something like go fuck yourself you fucking fuck......but your cool so I wont LOL

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Really....it was dumb? Go turn your key to on without starting your car and see what happens smart guy. Sometimes people overlook the simple shit.

If I didnt like you I would probably say something like go fuck yourself you fucking fuck......but your cool so I wont LOL

haha damn im glad u didnt. lol.... but i get what your saying but who would do that? i guess i didnt think about it because its really dumb to to that. ha my bad bro. not as dumb as ai thought. :shrug:

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

So you had bass boost up just like it tells you not to? And then decided to crank your gain after it was set because your gain was lower than the idiot who earfucked the gain before you? This is awesome.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

haha damn im glad u didnt. lol.... but i get what your saying but who would do that? i guess i didnt think about it because its really dumb to to that. ha my bad bro. not as dumb as ai thought. :shrug:

Dont give me that much credit......I very well may be as dumb as you think :drinks:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500