Sonic Electronix

Do it. Clarion eq, you won't be disappointed. It's like am addiction for me too, deal of the day gets me at least once a week lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Do it. Clarion eq, you won't be disappointed. It's like am addiction for me too, deal of the day gets me at least once a week lol

lmao i did the same thing. i kept it open, and i would check it every day and see what the deal of the day was. but yeah, def gonna get the clarion eq. too bad its not red-ish to match everything in my car. but, thanks to everyone with trying to figure out what this thing is. obviously more input is never refused. at least i have a direction now

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

To be safe, I'd say don't go above 23 for the volume. Since my car has a blue theme, I don't mind the blue knob illumination :-) but in addition, the eq has it's own volume knob, so you...well for me..... Can blast the highs with a touch if the knob. I've got my subs powered off the h/u pre outs and the fronts and rears run off the eq. Works like a charm.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

To be safe, I'd say don't go above 23 for the volume. Since my car has a blue theme, I don't mind the blue knob illumination :-) but in addition, the eq has it's own volume knob, so you...well for me..... Can blast the highs with a touch if the knob. I've got my subs powered off the h/u pre outs and the fronts and rears run off the eq. Works like a charm.

i might do it like that. my h/u has output for a highs amp. which, i already have a pair of sting rca's hooked up to that and ran to the back where my batt is. or, ill just get a DD-1. ive been wanting one ever since it came out

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Shopping list, according to budget.... Eq will tie you over, dd-1....best investment for the buck. It would eliminate the need for an eq at the moment since you can accurately measure the level of the unknown amp.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Shopping list, according to budget.... Eq will tie you over, dd-1....best investment for the buck. It would eliminate the need for an eq at the moment since you can accurately measure the level of the unknown amp.

yeah it MIGHT be DD-1 first. so i can set both my amps, and see where my h/u distorts. even though its 2x more than an eq, but at least ill know where my max is on everything and i at least wont burn up anything

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Exactly sir. exactly. Save the eq for a rainy day. Dd-1 is well worth it. I've got the eq, then got my dd-1 for Christmas, and tuned it all accordingly. Minor adjustments on the eq.I mainly wanted to see where my h/u and both amps clipped at... Since my kenwood h/u clips at 36, I can tune my amps and still feel safe adjusting the eq and not go higher than 25, but still be reasonably loud.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Exactly sir. exactly. Save the eq for a rainy day. Dd-1 is well worth it. I've got the eq, then got my dd-1 for Christmas, and tuned it all accordingly. Minor adjustments on the eq.I mainly wanted to see where my h/u and both amps clipped at... Since my kenwood h/u clips at 36, I can tune my amps and still feel safe adjusting the eq and not go higher than 25, but still be reasonably loud.

my volume maxes out at 40, so my "max" is 30. until i find outmy clipping points. which, with this unknown amp, probably wont be that efficent, and will probably clip early. who knows. i just cant wait to get my seleniums in :D

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

Until you tune it, just take it easy with the selenium's. Decide your own "full tilt", whatever you're comfortable with, you should be safe.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Until you tune it, just take it easy with the selenium's. Decide your own "full tilt", whatever you're comfortable with, you should be safe.

yeah seeing the impedance on them, i SHOULD be underpowering them. thats why i was trying to figure out the power rating on the amp, so i could figure in impedance. ill just do the ol' ear trick for now, or at least until i get the mids broken in a tad bit

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.