she is lazy tho... seriously my dad does everything around the house like laundry cook clean. my mom just sits there reading the newspaper and drinking coffee all day. she works from 12 to around 230-300 so 2-3 hrs of work... and she sleeps the rest of the time.

lol no you dont...shes a doctor does internal medicine shes does alot of her work thru faxes and calls. but some of them are soooo stupid. i read one of her faxes and her nurse said patient blah blah fell of his bed what should we do? she faxed back saying put him back on it... i dont really know what she does but her lifestyle is pretty laid back. i guess thats why she keeps telling me to work hard in school so you can enjoy the rest of your life kinda like shes doing now. meh fuck it.

glad she's okay, she probably would have had more injuries if the air bags deployed ie: black eyes, broken nose, jaw, ect... air bags fuk you up...

I rather break my nose, break my jaw, and have both eyes bruised than go flying out the window or simply cracking my head on the window.