53 packard getting bagged

How far has this project come along? I love the vintage car and I'm looking forward to see where this project goes and seeing the finishing product. Keep up the good work.

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I love old rusty cars. my friends dad is build up a old Chevy truck on a s 10 frame on bags thing is going to scrape!!! can't wate till i can lay frame in my car!

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

wat ever happend to this project? i was enjoying it

we have not did anything on it for some time been so busy around the shop trying to get are trucks rdy for this show season coming up but we are going to be starting back up on it real soon just needs to be 4 linked in the rear and bags and its done

I love old rusty cars. my friends dad is build up a old Chevy truck on a s 10 frame on bags thing is going to scrape!!! can't wate till i can lay frame in my car!

hahaha i was never really in to bagged trucks at first then want to 1 show and was hooked for life i can wait to finish my 49 and my crew cab

Archived