Directed 600d (SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!)

hey guys,im selling my old Directed amp. It does come with the bass remote knob. i would like to get $80 plus shipping. price can be negotiated and any trades will be taken into consideration.

mech. 10/10

physical 8/10

the only reasoni gave it an 8 out of 10 is bacause two of the mounting feet are missing but it was like that when i got it.

aba9b32a.jpg

ecd3d040.jpg

What ya lookin for as trade?.. does it work

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

A whole lot of wire

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Ummmm ill check the garage in the am

Archived