Sonic Electronix

HELP ASAP! Subs Cannot Be Bottoming Out!!

lmao!!!! you have a broken amp that your useing anyways wow and you dont think its the broken pos in your ride nice

Can't afford anything else right now...

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

It didn't do thus on my other sub.. :/

explain

edit never mind run half broken electronics and then argue with people its not the amp its the internet we have the facts to go on you stated you had a broken amp and a sound of your subs

on that info its the amp

edit x2 if its all you can afford pull it out or break other stuff and risk the chance of that amp shorting out even more and burning your ride down

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

IMO - i could live without bass until i got an amp that fully works, versus possibly messing up decent subs with a broken/cheap amp

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

explain

I had this same channel running my mtx and it sounded just fine. But on these sa8s it sounds like they are bottoming out

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

explain

I had this same channel running my mtx and it sounded just fine. But on these sa8s it sounds like they are bottoming out

how long have you been running the setup with the SA8's?

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

explain

edit never mind run half broken electronics and then argue with people its not the amp its the internet we have the facts to go on you stated you had a broken amp and a sound of your subs

on that info its the amp

edit x2 if its all you can afford pull it out or break other stuff and risk the chance of that amp shorting out even more and burning your ride down

Dude I didn't come and ask this to argue. I was just asking a simple damn question. And you flame me. When I asked if it was my amp forsure I wanted to know If anything else could make that sound. I'm 15 just got these subs after saving forever and I was excited. Thanks for that.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

explain

how long have you been running the setup with the SA8's?

Since today

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Hard to tell with that vid, but maybe the crossover is set too high.

Thank you!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif