Second Skin Audio

wiring and ohms

Maybe you should start off a little smaller... it's gonna cost thousands to completely upgrade your system.

5000 watt amp - then subs that can handle 5000 watts - then the electrical upgrades to support the 5kw amp - then upgraded speakers to keep up with the subs - then an amp to power those speakers - DD-1 to tune the whole thing - and a new box for the subs.

maybe start out with something you could work with on stock electrical. like a couple of VVX 12's on the sundown 1.5k or whatever package that was.

thats proven to cost more then if he just saves and buys what he wants, he just have to do it slowly. since he already has the 2000 watt amp he can get 1 sub

:Like:

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Maybe you should start off a little smaller... it's gonna cost thousands to completely upgrade your system.

5000 watt amp - then subs that can handle 5000 watts - then the electrical upgrades to support the 5kw amp - then upgraded speakers to keep up with the subs - then an amp to power those speakers - DD-1 to tune the whole thing - and a new box for the subs.

maybe start out with something you could work with on stock electrical. like a couple of VVX 12's on the sundown 1.5k or whatever package that was.

thats proven to cost more then if he just saves and buys what he wants, he just have to do it slowly. since he already has the 2000 watt amp he can get 1 sub

That sounds even better, I guess by electrical you mean stuff like Big 3, new alternators ect.

Yes sir

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Whats is your budget for everything so we can narrow everything down. For the best setup

well to be honest I can wait and just use my current set-up. Given time, probably 2000- 3500 MAX if i buy it all one piece at a time..

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.

but i could get the new subs and get a second SS EV5000d given they are only $200 until i could afford the goods.

Ok. Well when u do go big what vehicle will it be going in?

Ok. Well when u do go big what vehicle will it be going in?

02 Ford Explorer, potentially 03 Expedition if I trade it in.

but i could get the new subs and get a second SS EV5000d given they are only $200 until i could afford the goods.

That amp should put out atleats 1500 so your better off getting a 1 sub setup 4 now. Because adding 2 subs = another amp + batts + alts + more wire + bigger box= triple amount of money it while 1 sub will cost much less & DEFINITELY satisfy your needs!

for a 5000 watt amp you will need 2500 watt subs, trust me it will be really loud good, subs at that rating are AA mayhems FI btl and some DC subs

There are others :ughdunno:

well whats your opinion?

Oh the Mayhems wil be just fine. I was just saying there's other brands like SSA, IA, Sundown, PSi, Techforce, AQ HDC4 etc. I personally would go with PSi. The Platform 3's can take up to 3k. Perhaps more and they are just as good as others But, with PSi you can get subs custom built to however you want!

techforce's stickers can be used as subs?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

for a 5000 watt amp you will need 2500 watt subs, trust me it will be really loud good, subs at that rating are AA mayhems FI btl and some DC subs

There are others :ughdunno:

well whats your opinion?

Oh the Mayhems wil be just fine. I was just saying there's other brands like SSA, IA, Sundown, PSi, Techforce, AQ HDC4 etc. I personally would go with PSi. The Platform 3's can take up to 3k. Perhaps more and they are just as good as others But, with PSi you can get subs custom built to however you want!

techforce's stickers can be used as subs?

Custom made from DC

http://techforcepcservices.com/shop/viewcategory.php?groupid=8