Sonic Electronix

Wont be a joke when/if they actually take away sites that could decline profits for another company. If it passes you will no longer be able to buy stuff used through craigslist, ebay, any other place where it can be bought cheaper than the actual manufacturer. This leads to the higher prices because tou will be forced to pay whatever they feel ok, no more competitive pricing

But as HT said this style protest will not work. Raising awareness could but shutting down websites for a day isnt gonna create too much influence

Edited by lifted_silverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Wont be a joke when/if they actually take away sites that could decline profits for another company. If it passes you will no longer be able to buy stuff used through craigslist, ebay, any other place where it can be bought cheaper than the actual manufacturer. This leads to the higher prices because tou will be forced to pay whatever they feel ok, no more competitive pricing

But as HT said this style protest will not work. Raising awareness could but shutting down websites for a day isnt gonna create too much influence

IMO... it really depends. i think a huge number of people, if they learned what this bill actually meant, and how it would affect them, would be PISSED about it. But, how do we raise awareness on a large scale, and get people to actually pay attention. i'm all ears for better ideas here guys...

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

A lot of people know about SOPA. I mean, the people who would be affected are people who go to eBay and Craigslist...wait...its listed on the site.

Also, I deleted my Facebook months ago and havent looked back. Many others as well. And is Facebook shutting down on the 18th? Didn't think so, so chasing after the function seems a long way around trying to change the perception.

Have you donated? Called your state representatives? Made awareness to your district? You know...talk to the people who will actually be voting in on the matter? Nope...I'm just trying to shut down the internet for a day.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

A lot of people know about SOPA. I mean, the people who would be affected are people who go to eBay and Craigslist...wait...its listed on the site.

Also, I deleted my Facebook months ago and havent looked back. Many others as well. And is Facebook shutting down on the 18th? Didn't think so, so chasing after the function seems a long way around trying to change the perception.

Have you donated? Called your state representatives? Made awareness to your district? You know...talk to the people who will actually be voting in on the matter? Nope...I'm just trying to shut down the internet for a day.

have you? i'm very active in my local/state/federal politics.... seems like you have the typical "cant do anything, status quot" attitude.

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Ha ha. Actually, I have. And do. Sounds like you're one of those simpletons who assume simply because I disagree with you, I must not care. Because only people who do stupid things like not go on the internet for a day actually care, lol.

Good luck with all that, lol. I'd post more but I just don't care about my country or your ability to log onto Facebook :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?