Sonic Electronix

what do you think of this its a 3d model

He stated that he is using limited space for his enclosure. So using the "zig zag" or "S" style ports helps with that.

Also are the subs in one chamber? What are the dimensions of the enclosure?

But in his defense not meaning to cause a shit storm, but how is he ignorant for building HIS box for HIS car the way HE wants it! He was posting a topic about a 3D drawing, wanting peoples opinions of the DRAWING, not the damn enclosure!

If he likes it, what the hell does it matter to you if the ports are too small?

2 3 inch ports, one chamber

ports.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Didnt know the lengths of the ports to I took a guess! Lol!

But using a common chamber each sub gets just enough air space to breathe comfortably, consider the enclosure is almost 2 3/4 cu ft. I dont see a problem here!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

From what i've seen he seems to ignore other people's comments that he essentially asked for. frankly i find that to be very annoying.

Just the notion in general, i really don't mean to make this into a personal attack. i hate when people are like "should i do this?" or "help me with this" then they get avid responses and end up deciding to ignore them all.

Stubborness = bad

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

From what i've seen he seems to ignore other people's comments that he essentially asked for. frankly i find that to be very annoying.

Just the notion in general, i really don't mean to make this into a personal attack. i hate when people are like "should i do this?" or "help me with this" then they get avid responses and end up deciding to ignore them all.

Stubborness = bad

Understandable! But in this case he was showcasing his 3-D drawing, he already had the enclosure built. He wanted opinions on the drawing, but just so happened to add pics of the enclosure as well.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

OP just for future reference, if you ever show an enclosure design or build in the future, be prepared for a shitstorm of criticism. we're kind of perfectionisst on this forum

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.