Sundown Audio

Strong amps!!

STL

you gotta pay to play. start saving your pennies. its very tough to do. you could buy 4 audiopipe 3000s lol.

x2. dont expect that much power if you dont have alot of $$

ive ran stetsom daily there great amps if you dont abuse them

The one guy that said he wouldn't never even ran Stetsom before I have for over 2 years

we still have 2 first gen 7k's over 4 years old never been repaired playing till this day

im starting a build around one Stetsom 7k so :P

DD m4a

My link

its a obo. so maybe you could get it a little cheaper.

Thanks. Did you always use Stetsom amp and full potential (7k+)

yes i did allways!!! just dont wire below 1 ohm and dont give it more then 15 volts you will be happy

Ok thanks. Whatever amp I get it will be wired @ 1ohm. I'm kinda iffy on wiring anything below that, always been.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

I wouldn't run stetsom daily... some have ... I wouldn't.....

Why wouldn't you? And also, how much were you 7.5k amps? How good do they preform (Daily)? and whats the true watts on birth sheet?

Can't give you my price bud its not allowed I'm a team member.. the 7.5 is worth every penny best amp I ever owned I have 2 strapped at .7 so .35 each for daily... clamped all most 18k out of both of them... at 15.9 volts....and I'll beat on mine all day over stetsom any day... I know the dc sounds better.all brazilian amps make dirty power..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

There's a DC 7.5k in the for sale section for $1500 plus shipping, like said before you gotta pay to play

I will keep that in mind

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

2 Crescendo Audio BC3500's

I seen those but I was looking more into the 5500's( Think thats the name) How much are they

I wouldn't run stetsom daily... some have ... I wouldn't.....

Why wouldn't you? And also, how much were you 7.5k amps? How good do they preform (Daily)? and whats the true watts on birth sheet?

Can't give you my price bud its not allowed I'm a team member.. the 7.5 is worth every penny best amp I ever owned I have 2 strapped at .7 so .35 each for daily... clamped all most 18k out of both of them... at 15.9 volts....and I'll beat on mine all day over stetsom any day... I know the dc sounds better.all brazilian amps make dirty power..

Thanks, I wish u could tell me price. How much power will it take to play 7-8k+ all day? 2-3 h/o alts (220-350) 8-10 XS power D3100's?

$899 for the crescendo bc5500

Not that bad

$899 for the crescendo bc5500

Not that bad

Great deal for that amp. crescendo makes great products.

I've been hearing good things about them lately

Archived